Monday, January 12, 2009

Dads and Daycare

Today I picked up the girls from daycare and had to laugh. Their dad dressed them in the morning all on his own. Normally, I lay out their clothes for the day. But today, I completely forgot as I rushed out the door.

Cadence was in an inside-out onesie with pants that looked like they would fit a premie. The good part about her outfit was that she matched... everything on her body was a different shade of pink. Reagan was in a dark purple onesie, a pastel purple polka-dot pair of pants, and hot pink striped socks. It was an interesting combo and I have no idea how he picked out these outfits!

I just smiled at the sitter and remarked that it's a good thing that the girls don't have hair to deal with! :)

1 comment:

  1. That's too funny! Men should never be left to dress children :-)

    ReplyDelete